Monday, August 18, 2008

Damai Puri

our V A L E N T I N E S ♥

At last, after stressful weeks of exams, everyday life, everything, me? and that society?? unhappy yet f*ck off days that pissed me off so badly!), now, I just don't love it like I use to, cause u guys push me to the edge, and made me hated it. So I'm changed.

Back to the topic..
All the sudden, I wanted to go to Damai and so I did. yay:) lol.




On our way. wohoo~

When we reach there, we checked in, deposit was Rm100 per room.


The reception counter





Soccer at the beach,


Or, a game of volleyball?


Take a swim?


The view of the kiddie's pool from our room




We had so much fun like little children and took our turns on the slide. It was hilariously crazy! haha.

There was also a playground nearby, hubby and I played at the swing and the see-saw. I wanted to capture some pix there, but something went wrong. Hubby had already set the cam with flash, but somehow, the pix still end up dark and weird looking. So hubby stop me and said let's go. scary la~ oO

Evening sunset at the beach.



@.@



Xin and Pam..








Our dinner, tomyum steamboat, well prepared by hubby. Tasted real' good!

And free breakfast,

Delicious and more than u can have!

Didn't take anymore pix, lazy and busy having fun. hehe. So that wrap's it up. Hubby I love u!

Labels:


Lyrics | Always Be My Baby lyrics

Now Playing:
David Cook - Always Be My Baby
Music Codes Provided By SomeCodes.com

STATUS
This blog, property of Yee Sin & Sze Ling (aka Xin&Pam).

Either LOVE US or SCRAM!

This is
*our WORDS
*our THOUGHTS
*our THING

ENJOY YA'LL =D

MORE OF US
*<3
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My name is Sze Ling/Pam. 17 babe(2008), 16 Sept 1991.

I want! :
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

MCD* I'm Lovin' It ! ^^v

p/s, Madly in love with MY HUBBY! xD
FRIENDSTER

*<3
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My name is Yee Sin/Xin 20 (2008), 28 Oct.

I hate Mcdonald cuz it makes Pam sick!! =(
P/S: Love u o Dear!
FRIENDSTER

DOCTORJOB
Easy way to earn COLD HARD CASH! For more information, just click the link below and register NOW!