Wednesday, August 20, 2008

17 August to 21 August..

our V A L E N T I N E S ♥

What have I been doing this few days neh? I guess u all have seen the previous post about puri trip, yeah, it was a wonderful trip. It was ridiculous, we had prepared pretty much bout our dinner at puri but we forgot to bring our bowl and spoon.. it's hard for us to eat the delicious tomyam mixture which made by me!

17 of August - We were straight heading to find some foods to fulfill our empty tummy. We have suggest many places such as KFC, McDonald, Sugarbun.. Ryan says that sugarbun is not nice, I insist it is nice, he asks me why? I answered cuz it is Sugar + bun.. so it is nice ^^" But we were going to try new things, "Duck King", in chinese pronounce as "Ya Wang", the foods not so nice, quite disappointed.

18 of August - Omg, I need to wake up early to attend my class ... sob.. I guess this sem I would be beri beri beri busy neh.. becuz I had taken 5 subjects.

19 of August - Another day to wake up early to attend my class... feel sleepy wor -_- I felt shock when i received the 1st msg from Pam, " I am sick".. After I had finished my class, I rushed toward to her house asap. When I touched her forehead, it was damn hot. She dislike to drink the bitter medicine but i had try so hard to force her lolz... once she drink, her face squeeze like mantou.

20 of August - I hate Wednesday, most of ppl love Wednesday as it is a movie day, but I hate it cuz I have to get through my 5 hour lesson in a same class.. from 8:30 until 1:30 zzz fainted.. Pam has been more better le , but she still have cough lightly and sore throat. Tonite I have a DotA friendly match which organize by Mr. Ryan challenge with his friend. Let's go, show them our power!

21 of August - It's still the same wake up on 7 sth to attend 8:30 tute. A bad news for me, I cant apply my LAN subjects at this end of the year, and I have to apply it for now or next sem.. So I will be more busy, and still need to go to uni during freaky night with Mr. Tui.

XinXin

Labels:


Lyrics | Always Be My Baby lyrics

Now Playing:
David Cook - Always Be My Baby
Music Codes Provided By SomeCodes.com

STATUS
This blog, property of Yee Sin & Sze Ling (aka Xin&Pam).

Either LOVE US or SCRAM!

This is
*our WORDS
*our THOUGHTS
*our THING

ENJOY YA'LL =D

MORE OF US
*<3
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My name is Sze Ling/Pam. 17 babe(2008), 16 Sept 1991.

I want! :
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

MCD* I'm Lovin' It ! ^^v

p/s, Madly in love with MY HUBBY! xD
FRIENDSTER

*<3
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My name is Yee Sin/Xin 20 (2008), 28 Oct.

I hate Mcdonald cuz it makes Pam sick!! =(
P/S: Love u o Dear!
FRIENDSTER

DOCTORJOB
Easy way to earn COLD HARD CASH! For more information, just click the link below and register NOW!