Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Multimedia Assignment

our V A L E N T I N E S ♥

Well, seem like I have been a long time didnt post anything. Sry ya! Btw today I just wanna show you all that some picture that I have edited for my assignment. Hehe, and leave some comments too!

This is my first scene, it's our DVD scene xD


Scene Selection of "As Our Hearts Combine"


Setup of "As Our Hearts Combine"

The picture that I edited might not been so well, I have try my best! hehe


Lyrics | Always Be My Baby lyrics

Now Playing:
David Cook - Always Be My Baby
Music Codes Provided By SomeCodes.com

STATUS
This blog, property of Yee Sin & Sze Ling (aka Xin&Pam).

Either LOVE US or SCRAM!

This is
*our WORDS
*our THOUGHTS
*our THING

ENJOY YA'LL =D

MORE OF US
*<3
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My name is Sze Ling/Pam. 17 babe(2008), 16 Sept 1991.

I want! :
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

MCD* I'm Lovin' It ! ^^v

p/s, Madly in love with MY HUBBY! xD
FRIENDSTER

*<3
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My name is Yee Sin/Xin 20 (2008), 28 Oct.

I hate Mcdonald cuz it makes Pam sick!! =(
P/S: Love u o Dear!
FRIENDSTER

DOCTORJOB
Easy way to earn COLD HARD CASH! For more information, just click the link below and register NOW!

RECENTLY

WANNA CHAT?
Gossip all you want here! =)


TOTAL HITS!