Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sept 20

our V A L E N T I N E S ♥

Tong went to my house that night. We planned on baking cupcakes for our special someone. hehe. We got the recipe from Lee Fang's cook book. So we bought the ingredients that afternoon before activity, and here's how it turned out to be.

Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcakes (4c) lol.


our very first attempt! and it was delicous! excited=)


Since hubby had been so stress up with his assignment and everything lately, I decided to bake some for him too. This is it, what I've made for hubby! ^^


Lyrics | Always Be My Baby lyrics

Now Playing:
David Cook - Always Be My Baby
Music Codes Provided By SomeCodes.com

STATUS
This blog, property of Yee Sin & Sze Ling (aka Xin&Pam).

Either LOVE US or SCRAM!

This is
*our WORDS
*our THOUGHTS
*our THING

ENJOY YA'LL =D

MORE OF US
*<3
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My name is Sze Ling/Pam. 17 babe(2008), 16 Sept 1991.

I want! :
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

MCD* I'm Lovin' It ! ^^v

p/s, Madly in love with MY HUBBY! xD
FRIENDSTER

*<3
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My name is Yee Sin/Xin 20 (2008), 28 Oct.

I hate Mcdonald cuz it makes Pam sick!! =(
P/S: Love u o Dear!
FRIENDSTER

DOCTORJOB
Easy way to earn COLD HARD CASH! For more information, just click the link below and register NOW!