Monday, September 8, 2008

Late tag, sorry=)

our V A L E N T I N E S ♥

1. If your lover betrayed you, what would your reactions be?
See what's the problem, think real hard and then decide. Wether to say goodbye or to forgive and forget.=)

2. If u can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Of course have a life! Be successful in every ways, rich with tons of $$, and design my future home. lol. Happy always!

3. Are you satisfied with the way your life is right now?
Satisfied most of the time I guess. Everyone has their ups and downs right?

4. Are you confused of what lies ahead of you?
Sometimes. But no matter what, just head forward and never look back.^^

5. What's your ideal lover like?
My ideal lover will be exactly like my hubby, Xin!

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Erm. both gua.

7. What is the one thing that pisses you off about the opposite sex?
No comments==

8. How far will you go for the one you love the most?
Depends, how far will he go?

9. Is there anything that makes you happy this days?
Besides spending most of the time with hubby, nothing really. Actually, it's been kinda rough lately. sigh* A simple smile will do^^v

10. What do you think of Samantha (the person who tagged you) ?
Sammy Sammy, let's see. My first thought of her was the pwetty girl from SLTA! Cheerful yet stunning babe, and tennis, she's good at it. lol. Take care girl!

I tagged..
Angel
Veronica
Nina

Labels:


Lyrics | Always Be My Baby lyrics

Now Playing:
David Cook - Always Be My Baby
Music Codes Provided By SomeCodes.com

STATUS
This blog, property of Yee Sin & Sze Ling (aka Xin&Pam).

Either LOVE US or SCRAM!

This is
*our WORDS
*our THOUGHTS
*our THING

ENJOY YA'LL =D

MORE OF US
*<3
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My name is Sze Ling/Pam. 17 babe(2008), 16 Sept 1991.

I want! :
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

MCD* I'm Lovin' It ! ^^v

p/s, Madly in love with MY HUBBY! xD
FRIENDSTER

*<3
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My name is Yee Sin/Xin 20 (2008), 28 Oct.

I hate Mcdonald cuz it makes Pam sick!! =(
P/S: Love u o Dear!
FRIENDSTER

DOCTORJOB
Easy way to earn COLD HARD CASH! For more information, just click the link below and register NOW!

RECENTLY

WANNA CHAT?
Gossip all you want here! =)


TOTAL HITS!