Thursday, August 21, 2008

What's going on

our V A L E N T I N E S ♥

Am so bored, so I decided to change our background. Took me one whole morning to copy paste publish edit this edit that, until, it's finally done. smiles*=) I was feeling terribly sick the past few days. Caught fever, sore throat, cough, and severe headaches. Had to stay at home and get some rest. Hate the taste of bitter medicine! eew~ Nowadays, I had to swallowed panadols once everyday to cure my headaches. Dunno what's got into me. haiz. What sh*t holiday this turned out to be! (except the part where me and hubby spend our time at damai that is) lol.

And also, mum's coming back from the philipines tomorrow. Goodie, can't wait!^^

Labels:


Lyrics | Always Be My Baby lyrics

Now Playing:
David Cook - Always Be My Baby
Music Codes Provided By SomeCodes.com

STATUS
This blog, property of Yee Sin & Sze Ling (aka Xin&Pam).

Either LOVE US or SCRAM!

This is
*our WORDS
*our THOUGHTS
*our THING

ENJOY YA'LL =D

MORE OF US
*<3
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My name is Sze Ling/Pam. 17 babe(2008), 16 Sept 1991.

I want! :
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

MCD* I'm Lovin' It ! ^^v

p/s, Madly in love with MY HUBBY! xD
FRIENDSTER

*<3
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My name is Yee Sin/Xin 20 (2008), 28 Oct.

I hate Mcdonald cuz it makes Pam sick!! =(
P/S: Love u o Dear!
FRIENDSTER

DOCTORJOB
Easy way to earn COLD HARD CASH! For more information, just click the link below and register NOW!