Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Friends?

our V A L E N T I N E S ♥

Something happened today. Both happy and unhappy.

F R I E N D S ?? u really had me thinking there..

Yes, I'm angry! Why? Cause u don't have the rights to peek at other people's letter. I know that at first u don't intend to read it. But if it's true, where is my letter? Why put it back and then take it again, when u're not supposed to, especially when it isn't yours, and read it? I can't accused u of stealing with no prove and all. So tell me, how could a paper just banish into tin air, when it supposed to be where it was, where it was left? And no one has seen it but u. I'm just suspicious. Am not an idiot ok!

More, about the letter, I don't think bout what I wrote was wrong. I also don't feel sorry, cause honestly, that's how I think of u. No regrets from what I did. I guess maybe it just wasn't the proper way for u to found out. I know how u feel, really, I've been there.

When one hates u and only that person hates u, starts to gossip and tries to rack your reputation, but others think that well: "No la, I don't think she's that type of person ler, he/ she simply say wan!", then it's not u, it's obviously that person's problem. But when not only one(many) have problems bout u, like when they talk, they talk about your problems, and others agreed. So surely that's got to be your own problems. Don't blame others, take a look at yourself, figure out what's wrong and correct yourself. Accept the fact, this is life!

Truth is, a part of me doesn't want to hurt your feelings, as a friend, It's hard to tell what hurts the most -- the truth.

Bleeding heart leads to a scar, so there's no way of expecting more. No more tears now, it made me stronger. Just face the fact that this is reality! As they say, the only people that can hurt u the most are the ones that are closest to u..
That's what I learned.

So yea, get over it!



PamPam

Labels: ,


Lyrics | Always Be My Baby lyrics

Now Playing:
David Cook - Always Be My Baby
Music Codes Provided By SomeCodes.com

STATUS
This blog, property of Yee Sin & Sze Ling (aka Xin&Pam).

Either LOVE US or SCRAM!

This is
*our WORDS
*our THOUGHTS
*our THING

ENJOY YA'LL =D

MORE OF US
*<3
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My name is Sze Ling/Pam. 17 babe(2008), 16 Sept 1991.

I want! :
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

MCD* I'm Lovin' It ! ^^v

p/s, Madly in love with MY HUBBY! xD
FRIENDSTER

*<3
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My name is Yee Sin/Xin 20 (2008), 28 Oct.

I hate Mcdonald cuz it makes Pam sick!! =(
P/S: Love u o Dear!
FRIENDSTER

DOCTORJOB
Easy way to earn COLD HARD CASH! For more information, just click the link below and register NOW!