Saturday, December 6, 2008

Damn it!

our V A L E N T I N E S ♥

Ermmm. now at phil online at my uncle's cyber. Hubby already hols but still didn't update. his busy working I guess. haiz. I miss u=( thought we'll be going back to kch at 15th, but my mum's passport was expired. So had to change the date to 18th. Gonna have my driving test on the 23th of Dec. I don't think I'm ready la. Nervous cause I only took like a total of 6 hours of practise, and the instructor said I'm ready? Shit! Should I be happy? Nervous! lol.

Moody lastnight. My memory card tiok virus and now can't open my files. lost most of the files. haiz. Why will it caught virus, long story. Don't wanna talk about it.==

Anyways, will upload the pix and videos I took at a concert and other places soon, when I'm free, after I get my memory card fixed la. hehe.

Love ya dear!!XD
Later~


Lyrics | Always Be My Baby lyrics

Now Playing:
David Cook - Always Be My Baby
Music Codes Provided By SomeCodes.com

STATUS
This blog, property of Yee Sin & Sze Ling (aka Xin&Pam).

Either LOVE US or SCRAM!

This is
*our WORDS
*our THOUGHTS
*our THING

ENJOY YA'LL =D

MORE OF US
*<3
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My name is Sze Ling/Pam. 17 babe(2008), 16 Sept 1991.

I want! :
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

MCD* I'm Lovin' It ! ^^v

p/s, Madly in love with MY HUBBY! xD
FRIENDSTER

*<3
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My name is Yee Sin/Xin 20 (2008), 28 Oct.

I hate Mcdonald cuz it makes Pam sick!! =(
P/S: Love u o Dear!
FRIENDSTER

DOCTORJOB
Easy way to earn COLD HARD CASH! For more information, just click the link below and register NOW!