Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Holidays!

our V A L E N T I N E S ♥

Woohoo.. waiting for this moment quite a long time. And now, I am having my 3 months holiday ^^" But I am still bother what to do during the holidaysS zzz..

Actually I still have many articles havent been posted yet as I were busy for the pass 2 months and I have lost my card reader = ( So, there are many delayed posting will be posted soon xD

There was a pc fair organized at somewhere near the parkson there last 3 days. There was quite fun working with Yosua, lala, and those fellows lol.. especially Yos and I were take care for a stall and is quite funny when you hear him speaks mandarin. Cuz he is an indonesian. It is so bad that I dun have time to capture any pictures due to all of us are too busy.

And now, i have no idea what had to post ... so tata.!

p/s: miss u pampam

XinXin


Lyrics | Always Be My Baby lyrics

Now Playing:
David Cook - Always Be My Baby
Music Codes Provided By SomeCodes.com

STATUS
This blog, property of Yee Sin & Sze Ling (aka Xin&Pam).

Either LOVE US or SCRAM!

This is
*our WORDS
*our THOUGHTS
*our THING

ENJOY YA'LL =D

MORE OF US
*<3
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My name is Sze Ling/Pam. 17 babe(2008), 16 Sept 1991.

I want! :
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

MCD* I'm Lovin' It ! ^^v

p/s, Madly in love with MY HUBBY! xD
FRIENDSTER

*<3
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
My name is Yee Sin/Xin 20 (2008), 28 Oct.

I hate Mcdonald cuz it makes Pam sick!! =(
P/S: Love u o Dear!
FRIENDSTER

DOCTORJOB
Easy way to earn COLD HARD CASH! For more information, just click the link below and register NOW!